There are no paid opportunities currently available at Mixed Company.
Volunteer with MCT
Volunteering is a great opportunity to network with artists, learn new skills, engage with communities, and earn service hours. We offer mentorship in both creative and general office duties, and most hours are flexible. Positions and responsibilities are not limited to those listed below, and multiple volunteers can fill any given role.
Building on 35 years of educating, engaging, and empowering audiences and communities, MCT is looking for more opportunities to expand our work. As a volunteer, your knowledge and expertise will make a dramatic impact in helping MCT position itself for the future.
Assistant Project & Production Management
**These volunteer positions are time sensitive, they depend on the timing of the project development phases.
– Partnership development & outreach
– Design, production, stage management, and logistical assistance
– Shadowing artists & mentorships (call for more information)
– Evaluation Assistant: Capturing & Culminating evaluation outcomes
– Front of House
Artistic & Education Advisors
-Assisting in developing upcoming Educational, Artistic, & Community Development committees
– Sit on an Advisory Committees to share insight, network, and become involved in MCT’s theatre for social change programs.
MCT’s Board of Directors
– MCT is seeking new board members who have backgrounds in Philanthropy, Arts, Education, & Community Development.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 805-9272
Technicians & Designers
Mixed Company Theatre hires technicians and designers year-round on a show-to-show basis. Interested parties can forward resumes to email@example.com.
High School & Post-secondary students, Emerging Artists and others are placed from time to time in internships and job shadow opportunities. Each internship experience is individually designed to meet the educational goals of the candidate and the needs of Mixed Company Theatre. If interested, send your resume and a letter which describes in detail your goals, availability and if applicable school requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted for a meeting.