To assist educators in fully integrating Mixed Company productions into their learning modules, we have developed teaching guides for each of our current works, and are making them available online.
We’re pleased to offer these guides to you free of charge, as our primary focus is on helping you and your learners bring your curriculum to life. For current Ontario curriculum requirements, please see the links below.
Ontario Curriculum Links
- Mixed Messages, Presentation on Sexual Assault and Consent – Download Mixed Messages PDF Teacher’s Guide
- In Your Head, Presentation on Mental Health Ally-ship and Stigma – Download In Your Head PDF Teacher’s Guide
- Half Full, Presentation on Youth Anxiety – Download Half Full PDF Teacher’s Guide
- PlastiCo: An Epic ECO-Adventure, Presentation on Environmental Awareness – Download PlastiCo PDF Teacher’s Guide
- Projet ACTIF, Alimentation saine, Activité physique, Prévention du mésusage de substances – Download Projet ACTIF PDF Teacher’s Guide
- Showdown 2.0, Presentation on Bullying, Cyber-Bullying – Download Showdown 2.0 PDF Teacher’s Guide
- DISS, Presentation on Gang Prevention – Download DISS PDF Teacher’s Guide
- A Fine Line, Presentation on Sexual Harassment – Download A Fine Line PDF Teacher’s Guide
- Project ACT, Presentation on Healthy Eating, Physical Activity and Substance Misuse Presentation – Download Project ACT PDF Teacher’s Guide
- Showdown, Presentation on Anti-Bullying – Download Showdown PDF Teacher’s Guide
- The 10% Reality, Presentation on Challenging Bullying and Homophobia – Download the 10% Reality PDF Teacher’s Guide
- The Bully Show: Clown in the Round, Presentation on Anti-Bullying for Elementary Schools – Download The Bully Show PDF Teacher’s Guide
- Under Pressure, Presentation on HIV and STI Awareness – Download Under Pressure PDF Teacher’s Guide
- Wishworld, Presentation on Cyberbullying – Download Wishworld PDF Teacher’s Guide
Note: We are always looking to improve access to our programming and materials. If you require any of the information included in these documents in an alternative format, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.